Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hmmm...

So, I continue with the wierd dreams. Last night I was a writer for WB cartoons. I came up with a story line involving a bully and a possessed marble interspersed with scenes from Mad About You. It was tres odd.

I suspect that I may have started to feel the baby but am hampered by an inability to figure out how things are arranged in my abdomen at the moment. Up until the last several weeks I could confidently identify the placement of my intestines so that I could tell I was feeling gas and not the baby. Now, not so much.

I'm still not showing significantly and am still wearing my looser, regular clothing. The one big advantage to extended morning sickness seems to be that I've had no trouble with excessive weight gain. I'm a little worried about what will happen now that it seems to be tapering off but, I guess I'll just have to see what happens.

I had my first tummy touch on Sunday. I really thought I had a while to go before having to deal with that. It seems like you at least need a bump you can see through your clothes before the rubbing of the Buddah begins but, alas. I will have to re-instate the step-shuffle thing I used to do in middle and high school to avoid over-eager young things and their very fast hands.

No comments: