Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cravings...

I haven't had any really crazy cravings with this pregnancy but I don't remember really having them at all with Charlie. This baby has some definate food opinions though. Over the last weekend I have simply OMG MUST HAVE NOW had to have:

1 pear
dark chocolate
sprees
smoked gouda
southwestern eggrolls from Arby's
tangerines
chocolate chips on a waffle

I have also craved but haven't manage to aquire:

cheesecake bites from Arby's
Riesling white wine (I don't even really drink wine)
yeast based homemade waffles
instant coffee with non-dairy creamer (I just don't know...)
clementines

1 comment:

Anne said...

freekish! i'm a little concerned about all of the arby's needs but other than that..your list totally takes me back. i also loved fried cheese with ranch dip.

yummmy!