Monday, January 22, 2007

Bad Timing

I currently:

a- am recovering from mastitis (relatively mild but still a pain both figuratively and literally)

b- have a cold

c- may be experiencing the first tentative step toward a "return to my fertility"

Both a and c mess with my supply and b means I'm tired and cranky and just want to sleep for 4 hours at a stretch.

Guess when Charlie decided to start a new growth spurt...

I caught the mastitis really early so maybe I just have a skewed perspective but why do people keep asking me if I "nursed through it?" It seems like it would be really counter-productive to stop nursing- sort of like getting a cold and refusing to blow your nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing. I got mastitis a few times and with Emma was forever battling clogged ducts. Hope you feel better soon!