Thursday, August 10, 2006

Something's up...

I think that some sort of hormone shift must have occured over the last week. I became distraught yesterday when watching The Daily Show. They were doing this joke about using baby seals to seal the Alaskan pipeline. I also am starting to be a wee bit moody. And, there's totally something going on with my boobs.

Shirley has been a basket case all week for no identifiable reason. She keeps appearing stressed out when there are no identifiable stressors and it takes her an inordinate amount of time to tell me her tale of woe when I return from even very short outings.

Penny has been clingy for the last several days.

My husband has been getting progressively more schmoopy over the last day or so.

I expected at least the dogs to start getting a little wierd when I got close to my due date. I assumed I would smell different to them and such. But, I hadn't expected it to effect my husband and I certainally hadn't expected it to start at week 33.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agh, it does happen. Your horomones and phermones do affect the things around you. Its also a big life change and the end weeks drrrrrraggggggggg. HAng in there, its all worth it!

Becky said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement. I really appreciate it. These last weeks are definately wearing.